Back Fed Main Breaker
- Product Info
• Factory Sealed, no external seals required.
• Fully Wired from Panelboard Enclosure to Terminal Enclosure.
• External Operating Handles can be padlocked either in the “ON” or “OFF” positions.
• Spring-loaded Operator Handles allow cover to close with handles in any position.
• Copper Bus is standard.
• Isolated Neutral and Ground Bar provided.
• Available with GFI or EPD Breakers
• Type 4 Gasketing provided for water and dust-tight seal.
• Breather and Drain provided for each enclosure.
• Removable Gland Plates for field installation of conduit entries.
• Terminal Enclosure has folded lip around the door opening to provide complete and maximum gasket contact, and to prevent
liquids from dripping into the enclosure when the door is open.
• Terminal Enclosure has continuously welded seams ground to a smooth finish.
• Ample wire bending space allows for easy terminal connection.