Benefits of Polycarbonate Electrical Enclosures
Polycarbonate enclosures are the first choice for many engineers for a variety of reasons.
- Polycarbonate is exceptionally strong and polycarbonate enclosures can withstand greater impact than most of their counterparts. Because of their durability, they typically outlast the lifetime of the electrical equipment they house.
- Polycarbonate enclosures can easily withstand constant stress in a wide range of environments, especially those outdoors exposed to elements like rain, dust and sun. They are the most naturally UV resistant of any enclosure.
- Polycarbonate is lighter than both fiberglass and stainless steel, which reduces shipping costs and makes enclosures of this type the easiest to install.
- Polycarbonate enclosures are naturally clear, allowing for visual inspection of electrical equipment inside.
Our Polycarbonate Electrical Enclosure Certifications
- cUL Listed
- NEMA Type 1,3,3R,3S,4,4X,6,6P,12 and Marine Use
- IP68 and IP66
Our polycarbonate enclosures are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your application needs. If you would like to speak with an experienced application engineer about an enclosure for your application, contact a sales rep today.