Welcome to the Adalet website at www.Adalet.com (the “Website”).
This website is operated by Adalet (“Company”). We are committed to service in the United States and Canada. ADALET and its affiliated companies are the primary controllers of your personal information provided or collected by the Company.
- ADALET Collection of Your Information
In the course of using the Website, ADALET may collect information from you in three ways, from your input, from third party sources and through automated technologies. The information we collect will consist of:
- Contact details, examples include your name, e-mail address, postal address, and other information to conduct business with you ("Personal Information").
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number.
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords.
- ADALET also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our Web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows, Chrome OS, Android or Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Earthlink), aggregate data about the number of visits to the Website and/or aggregate data about the pages visited (collectively "Aggregate Data").
- How ADALET Uses the Information
ADALET uses the Aggregate Data to improve the design and content of the Website. ADALET may use the Aggregate Data to analyze Website usage as well as create products and services to fit your needs. Also, ADALET may share this Aggregate Data with ADALET’ affiliates and third-party vendors. ADALET shall own such Aggregate Data and might maintain copies of such as part of its records.
ADALET may use the Personal Information that it collects to offer you other products or services that ADALET believes may be of interest to you. The Aggregate Data and Personal Information may be transferred, distributed or sold as part of ADALET or its assets.
If you are a customer of ADALET, further details about the information we collect and how it may be disclosed is contained in our Privacy Notice.
- Disclosure of Information
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Security; No Liability
ADALET has implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under ADALET’ control. Personal Information provided to ADALET is encoded using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a powerful encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet, provided your browser supports it. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information on the Site, and ADALET and its third-party licensors are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Furthermore, the Site contains links to other sites, including third party sites. ADALET is not responsible for nor can ADALET ensure the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
- How to Contact ADALET for Any Reason
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [HYPERLINK TO CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS].