Coupler Contact Insulation Cleaning Kit
Dirt contamination can cause electrical failures. The mating contact insulators can be efficiently cleaned with the PCK100 Cleaning Kit.
The solvent used in our PCK-100 cleaning kit is an exceptional solvent degreaser formulated without chlorinated solvents or other hazardous ingredients. With its high flash point, the solvent provides an unprecedented degree of user safety. It is strong enough to remove grease, fuel oil, carbon and organic resins yet safe on most plastic and rubber surfaces.
- Product Info
The PLM solvent degreaser:
• Contains no water
• Fully evaporative, leaves no residue
• No hazardous ingredients as defined by the EPA
• Not a flammable liquid (TCC flash point above 145° F)
• No surface leakage of current in immediate residue tests
• High dielectric strength (ASTM D-877 test procedures to 46,000 volts)