The design offers sufficient gutter space on sides to allow through wiring and easy lug connection. All enclosures are furnished with hinges, stainless steel quad lead cover bolts and are provided with NEMA 4 gasketing. All covers are removeable for clear access to breakers and gutter space. The compact design of rectangular housings permits close grouping on switchracks and other structures. No additional space is required for cover removal except from the front.
• Copper-free cast aluminum alloy
• Housings are Adalet XCE series and have precision ground cover and body joints
• Front mounted power panel and lighting panel branch breaker handles can be padlocked either in "off" or "on" position
• All breaker handles are spring loaded allowing closing of the cover with breaker toggle in any position
• Operating handle shafts have "V" ring gaskets for watertight application
• In general, Adalet lighting and power distribution panels are designed with Cutler Hammer chassis copper buss with ground and isolated neutral bars
• All branch breakers and operating handles are "optional adders"